Monday, August 20, 2012

Don't ya just love love!

I am a lucky girl. Someday's  i don't appreciate my boy friend enough and i really should because he is an amazing man. For like the last week i felt we were just falling apart and that nothing was going right. But despite all of that he still hasn't given up on me and i love him for that. I know that we have been through hell and back and i bitch at him all the time but he really is an awesome guy and with all this fighting lately i can't even begin to remember the last time he really laughed until tonight. But when he did it was like i knew everything was going to be fine. It was like in that moment i knew that whatever made him fall in love with me might just still be there. Golly i sure hope it is because he is everything i could want and more (not to mention he's tall dark and hansom..really hansom). I'm sure everything's going to be okay and in the end it will all be worth the fight and struggles

No comments:

Post a Comment