Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Guys

This life is killing me. Currently I'm suppose to be doing homework and i can't even focus enough to start it. I feel like everything is coming apart and i can't win. The guy that everyone said liked me and i should go for turned out to be an asshole, in the end it boiled down to i wouldn't fuck him so he couldn't be with me. What a pathetic guy! Another guy i was staying with turned out to be someone completely different then i thought he was. He wanted to make out with me all night but then in the morning i had to be gone. I was officially a dirty little secret, which sucked. Then there was a guy that liked me and i denied liking him for two weeks and when i finally came around to saying it he decided that he hates me for no reason and won't talk to me. Every time i try to talk to him to figure it out he is high and can't focus on what I'm saying. Then finally i thought i got it right with the next guy we started texting and he was so sweet he told me that he doesn't kiss on the first date. From the sounds of that you would think that he was a real gentleman but he wasn't he ended up telling me that if he couldn't see me in my bra and underwear that we couldn't hang. He said that the reason he needed to see me was to make sure i have a good body cause he's a life guard and needs an in shape girlfriend.  The guy that tutors me is always saying really odd stuff over Facebook but i can't delete him because I'm going to fail the class and i need him to help me. Then my friend who is always there when i need him helps me through all this but after he gives me advice says weird sexual things or ask me to come over because he is lonely. I'm so fed up with people nobody can cut me a break and nobody wants to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment